HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
Garden City Rotary supports a number of community organisations and schools in our area such as:
- Westlake Park – development of the park in conjunction with our sister club, Rotary Club of Sakai South East, Japan and the Christchurch City Council.
- Arahura Health Centre – development of meditation garden.
- Christmas Hampers to needy families through the Salvation Army, CCS, Kingdom Resources Trust and Family Help Trust.
- Ronald McDonald House
- Assistance to several local primary and high schools – computers and help with school camps, school uniforms, class trips to Te Papa, swimming lessons, class hearing loops.
- Clean up the World campaign
- ‘Jackets for Kids’ project
- City Mission support – blankets, duvets and food
If you are not able to enjoy the fellowship of Rotary as a member, you may wish to support our work. Here’s ways in which you may help:
- Donation to the Garden City Rotary Charitable Trust (tax deductible, see below for details)
- Silver or Bronze Sponsorship of the annual McDonald’s Youth Duathlon
GCR Charitable Trust
Bank account number 03-1592-0519889-00
For a Tax Receipt please email your name and address to Grant Rae