McDonalds Youth Duathlon - Terms and Conditions
- I agree to abide by all race rules and directions issued by the event organisers.
- I acknowledge that competitive triathlon involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, course or weather conditions and other causes.
- I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation, which could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) for injury or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include the Garden City Rotary and their respective committee members and volunteers including medical personnel appointed for the event, the owners, licensees, and occupiers of land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the event in any manner whatsoever and promoters, sponsors and event organisers . This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representative and assigns.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment that the event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
- I have listed below my medical or physical conditions from which I suffer that might affect my performance or be relevant if medical treatment is needed.
- Safety precautions undertaken by the organisers (such as course supervision, race safety briefing, cycle and helmet safety checks) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
- I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
- I acknowledge that by reason of circumstances beyond the control of the event directors, it may become necessary or desirable to change the for-mat of the event, and if that occurs, I consent to the changes and I agree that each and every one of the conditions herein set out shall apply to that changed event.
- I consent to the event organisers using my name, image and likeness before during or after the event for event promotional broadcasting or re-porting purposes to the media.
- Payment Security
When making transactions on this website, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
New Zealand Dollars will be used to pay for the transaction.
Once the application has been processed the entry fees are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled due to an act of god the part of the entry fee may be refunded. The refund will not include the administration fee.
There will be no refund for change of mind or in the event that personal circumstances prevent participation.
On completion of the entry form, participants will receive an confirmation email, confirming all entry details
All personal information that we collect is for use by the Garden City Rotary only. We will not share, distribute or sell your personal information with anyone unless you specifically consent to such sharing, distribution or sale.
- I acknowledge that the Event Organisers have absolute discretion in accepting my entry, which may be revoked at any time.